I absolutely love working with seniors.. I love being able to capture the youth and allow this time of life to be looked back on. I think every senior deserves to be treated like a princess or prince for the day and getting senior portraits done is just one way to do so. I really want to start this program just for this reason.. i’d love to introduce my Senior Representative Program! 😀
If your a senior, or a parent of a senior and you’re intrigued about the program.. here are some questions to ask yourself to see if it’s a great program for you!
Are you a 2015/2016 senior?
Have you gotten your senior portraits for graduation yet?
Do you attend a large school?
Do your parents want to save some money?
Would you like free products?
Would you like to EARN money back?
Would you like to feel like a model for a day?
If you’ve answered all of these positively.. this is going to be a great program for you. There are many perks to representing Angela Tabako Photography, one being if you have 2 friends who would like to be reps too we’ll do your shoot together!!!.. you’ll be my #1 team for your school!
Once you finish the application with your parents and send it back we’ll get started with setting up our first meeting and going over all the other details. During this time we’ll schedule your free session along with your viewing session! I’m listing lots of information here but we’ll go over everything again when we have our first meeting.
What comes with your free session? Great question!
– free 2 hour portrait session
– you’ll receive an Angela Tabako Photography senior representative kit that includes:
50 custom rep cards
3×3 mini album
20 digital watermarked files for social media on a customized CD
– for every booked referral, you get $15 back! (visa) at the end of each 4 month period you receive one visa card will all your rep earnings bundled!
– yearbook photo if your school excepts them
– 15% off print/product order
– one custom outfit that we’ll choose together
what happens after my free rep session?
When we schedule your session we’ll also schedule your viewing session. Your viewing session will take place 2 weeks after your shoot. When your shoot is done, i’ll go into the editing process which takes the 2 weeks to complete. I’ll choose the best 30-40 images for your gallery and edit them perfectly. They will be placed in a secure online gallery for you and your parents to choose from for your print order. During your viewing session we’ll choose which images you’d like to use for your custom rep cards, cd and your mini book. Your regular order must be placed at the end of the first 4 month period after your gallery has been delivered. You will receive 15% off your order. Visa perks will be updated for your visa card quarterly for only one year after you’ve made your print order.
Are there requirements?
yes, there are some requirements, but I think they are pretty easy ones 🙂
– there is only a 100.00 (+tax) nonrefundable retainer that will be added to your print order. This not only holds your spot as a rep for Angela Tabako Photography, it goes straight to your order balance.
– you must be within the 75 mile radius of Angela Tabako Photography in Pine city.
– you must get referrals to earn your visa card
– you must sign a model release
– your parents must be involved in the planning process and session
– you need to be a 2015/2016 senior
– you can only represent Angela Tabako Photography for senior portraits
– not all rep program perks can be added to an already purchased session.. if you are interested in becoming a rep and your session is complete. please call and we can discuss.
– cannot be combined with any other sales
Please contact me via email or phone to receive your application to get started! If your parents have any questions about commitment, please call, i’ll be happy to explain more over the phone! firstname.lastname@example.org | 320-280-0288
In Memory of Colton Nelson